The 2012 Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon applies the sleek shape and performance handling of the CTS Sedan to a sport wagon. The design of the Sport Wagon maintains a seamless profile right down to the integrated roof rails in place of traditional bars. In the back, sculpted vertical LED taillamps extend along the tailgate and use light-pipe technology for quick illumination and stunning presence. Just as impressive are its standard and available V6 engine: a 270 HP 3.0L direct-injection V6 engine that offers unsurpassed fuel economy2 and a 318 HP 3.6L direct-injection V6 engine available that offers the most available horsepower in its class, respectively. Along with ample power is unrivaled versatility. Rear seats fold flat, creating more than 58 cubic feet of cargo storage. Floor rails are fitted with attachment points for tie-downs. Also included is an under-floor cargo storage compartment. A power liftgate can be programmed to suit any height. And for all-weather capability, performance-tuned All-Wheel Drive (AWD) is available. Altogether, the CTS Sport Wagon offers sport handling, a luxurious interior and versatile cargo capability in one sleek package.
In the CTS, thoughtful touches abound. One of the many examples is available Ambient Interior Lighting. It includes a light pipe under the wood trim on the dash and LED spotlights under the door pulls, footwells and overhead console, setting the mood in the cabin and setting the scene for the perfect drive.
SPORT WAGON VERSATILITY
Accommodates active lifestyles with adaptable features:
- Approximately 25 cubic feet of storage space behind the rear seats
- 58 cubic feet of space when rear seats are folded flat
- Modular and under-floor storage that helps organize and conceal cargo from passers-by
- Floor rails fitted with attachment points that allow tie-downs to help keep cargo from shifting while driving
- Power liftgate with memory height positioning that lets you select a liftgate height of your choosing to avoid hitting what’s overhead, then program it. Once programmed, you can open it and close it, all at the touch of a button.
Beneath the sophisticated exterior lies a potent engine—an available 3.6L Direct Injection V6 delivering an impressive 318 HP. That much power will come in handy when you need it. And be exhilarating even when you don’t.
Get a clear view of what’s behind you with this available feature:
- Provides a panoramic view of the vehicle’s projected path when vehicle is put in Reverse
- View is intuitively displayed in the rearview mirror, or in the navigation system screen (if equipped)
- Separately available ultrasonic rear-parking assist that issues audible warnings if the vehicle is within a specified distance of a detected stationary object.